Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Finally the Mods Begin!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally the Mods Begin!

alright so it isn't much but just had to share my excitement. My new MBRP off road exhaust should be arriving soon. Besides the super chips, it is the first thing I will be doing to my jeep. Got to start somewhere and of course once it has begun, the mods never stop. I got the exhaust for $263 shipped brand new (and yes I got the installer series) I plan on painting it with high heat paint which should be just fine.

Also, while Im home on leave before I head up to Washington (Ft Lewis) i plan on doing third brake light relocation and painting my grill. Lots of great information on the forum to help me do these things so I thank everyone who has contributed.

Finally, if you are looking to get a new exhaust or anything else, I can let you know how I got the price, just PM me.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just did my MBRP this past saturday if you need any help PM me. The paint works awsome I did the same exact thing just make sure you use the 1400+ temp rating for the paint anything loweer than that it can just burn off.
PLan on doing the write up some time this week
Old 04-02-2012, 06:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by holmes4x4
Just did my MBRP this past saturday if you need any help PM me. The paint works awsome I did the same exact thing just make sure you use the 1400+ temp rating for the paint anything loweer than that it can just burn off.
PLan on doing the write up some time this week
How are you liking it so far? I deff plan on the high temp rating, i heard there is some good BBQ paint at lowes so I plan on heading over and getting some this week. If i run into any problems I will let you know for sure, thanks!
Old 04-02-2012, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

I installed the stainless MBRP off road about a month ago and I love it. Looking into doing the Superchips next. My JKU is a 2010 and I just started modding it. Hopefully a lift and gears come before the end of the summer!

You'll enjoy the MBRP. Post pics of the install once its on!

Quick Reply: Finally the Mods Begin!