Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Finally made up my mind

Old 07-29-2015, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK703
Yeah, so I bought the 275/70R17 KO2s yesterday....they were ordered and coming in today, but I think I'm going to cancel the order. Had instant buyers remorse. Hard to get excited for the exact same size tire as what you have just with an All-Terrain tread especially when my old jeep had 3" lift and 34" tires... :(

I think I'm going to take some of y'alls advice and go after the actual 33" size.
Yea we've been there... 33 is a good tire with the added lift... You won't have to regear...they should be able to cancel the order if they haven't shipped
Old 07-30-2015, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blowermax
Yea we've been there... 33 is a good tire with the added lift... You won't have to regear...they should be able to cancel the order if they haven't shipped
Ordered them at Costco, was super easy to cancel. I'm also switching to the Duratracs from the A/T KO2s. I had Duratacs on my 08' and loved them. Good in snow and mud. Good highway manners. Not a harsh ride in terms of smoothness or sound. Slightly more expensive, but from what I gather, they are slightly more true to size than the BFGs.

Quick Reply: Finally made up my mind