Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Final Tire Decision: Toyo MT or Cooper STT

Old 07-20-2012, 05:33 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by MrHooah04
Go with the coopers trust me..no need for any fancy financing of a damn set of Tires..they're cheaper, extremely reliable and wear very well. Hands down the best mt for a DD IMHO.

-Adam
Coopers hands down the best mt? That's the first time I have ever heard that...
Old 07-20-2012, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about cooper being the best mud tire they are great, The km2 are very impressive all around but they better be for the price just wish size was more true, Nitto mud grapplers suck in mud they don't clean out for crap. I have the cooper stt good in rocks mud and snow have 25,000 miles on mine and still about 75% tread. When i got mine it was because of price 1,674 to my door compared to other 37s and im very happy with my choice. Going with the cooper would save 280 for 5 I would save that money and put it toward highlift, compressor, bumpers, winch anything that is needed.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ended up with the Toyos the guys at tread depot spoke very highly of them

Quick Reply: Final Tire Decision: Toyo MT or Cooper STT