Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Final decision: Teraflex la or rock krawler la?!!??

Old 11-08-2009, 07:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea see haha this is what I mean...
Old 11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got the 3.5 mid arm and this will be a DD but also for wheeling on the weekends. I went with the Rock Krawler for many reasons. They are from New York close to New England and I wanna support something that is in my backyard so to speak. The quality is great and the material is extra beefy.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Rockkrawler long arm 3 link daily driver. For those who don't know, why long arm is because long arm IS better on the road. Better ride.

3 link is not a problem for me, fifty highway miles per day, and virginia has some of the worst roads around. If you want, you can always upgrade to the 4 link later (triple threat). Hemi will work with Rockkrawler.

Teraflex is a good company too though, although I have no personal experience with them.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:45 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Roadking
So I am down to the final two after all of the information I learned on my daily driver thread.I need to decide what is going to be the better lift and why. This is my daily driver and will have 37's. Rarely will I ever make it to the trail. I am leaning toward the Rock Krawler, but a couple of extremely respected installers told me absolutly not to go with RK. They also said it will not work with a HEMI down the road. So everyone please cast your vote and let me know why, quality, differences, ride on and offroad, reliability, design, maintenance, etc... Thanks everyone for the help. As I said before I want to do this right the first time and plan on keeping my unlimited rubicon for a long time.
Chris
Camp has installed several of TeraFlex LA kits with a HEMI. Also my shop next TeraFlex has installed this combination. If you have any questions about our kits, please give me a call.

Quick Reply: Final decision: Teraflex la or rock krawler la?!!??