Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

fierce m/t tires..anyone running these?

Old 08-03-2011, 12:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fierce m/t tires..anyone running these?

anyone running Fierce M/T tires? i just ordered some and helo 791 17inch rims. I just left my tire shop and the wheel tire setup looks nothing short of awesome in my opinon. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them. The look like a mix betweenn trail grppler and tsl to me... will post pics soon. Getting my 4inch rancho lift put on tomorrow....CANT WAIT!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks more like a souped up Duratrac/Safari TSR to me.

Heard that people love those tires here on the forum.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

They sell the shit outta these in Montana. Everyone I know who has them, loves them.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

marketed by dunlap here in Canada. I put some on my JK just last week... so far, seems ok. They pickup alot more rocks and hold them then any of my previous tires... haven't wheeled with'em yet tho.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

i got the 35's and they will be put on today. Everyone around here has mud grapplers on mall crawlers so i tried to opt out of those even though they are a great tire. I havent seen the fierce tires on anything around east texas so i will let you guys know how i like them!! thanks for the feedback!!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CodyLorance
i got the 35's and they will be put on today. Everyone around here has mud grapplers on mall crawlers so i tried to opt out of those even though they are a great tire. I havent seen the fierce tires on anything around east texas so i will let you guys know how i like them!! thanks for the feedback!!
Let us know how they feel on the road.

thanks
Old 08-05-2011, 10:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just bought those sitting and waiting for my lift i bought them in 35 they look awesome i have them with the rugged ridge 17x9 satin black sexyyyyyy. cant wait plus got warranty on those so if anything happens i get them replaced rather than paying full price...
Old 08-05-2011, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
It looks more like a souped up Duratrac/Safari TSR to me.

Heard that people love those tires here on the forum.
x2 from what my regional GY rep stated that the compounds for these tires are the same just modified tread patterns. All marketed for different buyers. Never heard a bad thing about them. BTW GY owns majority of these companies Kelly/Dunlop/Fierce and a few others..

Quick Reply: fierce m/t tires..anyone running these?