Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

fenders ... ratings

Old 10-18-2008, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

too bad poison sypder is done i got a set of those the secure into the subframe you can stand on them, even spots to weld it, plastic ones suck ass get some nice tube fenders with proper support onto the subframe
Old 10-18-2008, 08:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by N2rock
which would you prefer-

a beat up and/or ripped off stock fender.

Or tranfer that damage directly to the body of your JK?

IMHO- bashing in a fender or ripping it off, means that fender just saved your sheet metal from becoming dented. Mount a sturdier fender on there, and the next time it bashes something, the fender will be intact, but the sheet metal body will be bent
WELL PUT my front fender got ripped off by a tree i made a BIGGER mistake by getting the bushwacker pocket flares well kinda they look great but i find myself doing a double take when turning onto trails due to the width of them
Old 10-19-2008, 01:12 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChewyGranola
I doubt that you would have sheet metal problems with the Offroad Evolution setup.
I think they will definitely hold up...
Old 10-19-2008, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the Bushwacker Flares,very nice I was thinking of them but I sort of like the tires sticking out
Old 10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
JK Freak

I love my new PSC tube fenders. They bolt to the frame and are strong. Too bad they closed. I wanted the front bumper.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
do you put them back on when your done wheeling, or did you take em off completley and they're still off?
No, I still have my flares off now!! I am waiting until prices on tube fenders come down!! I swear JK parts are as bad as gas prices!!

Quick Reply: fenders ... ratings