Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

fenders?????

Old 10-23-2009, 08:30 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nthinuf
If what they publish isn't good enough for you, get off your backside and call them for more info...
Old 10-23-2009, 08:31 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Oops, did I say that out loud?
Old 10-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
thanks for the helpful input on his question
It was his own question.

I'd imagine that in the amount of time you spent on question marks, you could have done a little search and found out for yourself...
Where'd you get that quote from? It certainly isn't on the product-specific Quadratec pages, and I couldn't find the flares on Bushwacker's website. Also, in the long time it took you to type all that, you probably could have figured that 6" of coverage on each side is ridiculous and obviously incorrect.

Oops, did I say that out loud?
Yes you did.

JEEPTHRILLS, they look narrower, as per the pictures from the green Unlimited that had them first. You may want to contact Camp Crocker and ask him for a measurement compared to Xenons.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:05 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by nlgrav182
It was his own question.

i was really speed reading...
Old 10-23-2009, 09:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys are like family, some are nice and we can get along but deep down inside i hate most of you.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:13 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by JEEP THRILLS
you guys are like family, some are nice and we can get along but deep down inside i hate most of you.
Sounds like my family, are we related?

Last edited by Piginajeep; 10-23-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JEEP THRILLS
And you are like the fat ugly pedophile uncle that gets drunk on thanksgiving and tries to start a fight with everyone then locks himself in the bathroom and cries and vomits on himself...

Call the company... you obviously have enough time and energy to spend stirring up the pot of shit... so make your self useful...

while your at it get price quotes and post them and maybe some pictures and an write up or how to...

Or just continue to be your miserable self, and the rest of us will continue to laugh at you and make you the punch line of butt-hurt jokes

Cheers
Old 10-23-2009, 09:24 AM
JK Junkie

Joey wheres the new lift?
Old 10-23-2009, 09:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joey2times
And you are like the fat ugly pedophile uncle that gets drunk on thanksgiving and tries to start a fight with everyone then locks himself in the bathroom and cries and vomits on himself...

Call the company... you obviously have enough time and energy to spend stirring up the pot of shit... so make your self useful...

while your at it get price quotes and post them and maybe some pictures and an write up or how to...

Or just continue to be your miserable self, and the rest of us will continue to laugh at you and make you the punch line of butt-hurt jokes

Cheers
you are one of the family members i hate, i'm going to get drunk, cry, and puke
Old 10-23-2009, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

damn shit just got real lol

Originally Posted by joey2times

Cheers

Quick Reply: fenders?????