Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fender liners

Old 03-06-2020, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
I get this....pretty much why I did it; however, that area on mine is very prevalent without flares. That front wheel well is an area that draws attention in general on lifted JKs. I don't think it's crazy to what it to look nice. Now, back in the day when the only options were like $450.....no thanks. I've got nothing in the rear wells, and have never been bothered by it.
I have the exact same setup as you. The Genright deletes and Ace inner liners in the front, nothing in the back, just spray painted black. Love it, but would eventually like to bedline the rear wheel wells, and the ace liners.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:23 PM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

I did the Hooke Liner and trimmed to access my Adjustable

Falcon knobs
Old 03-08-2020, 07:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by resharp001
I have had the Ace inner liners for years now and been happy. Of course, these days everyone seems to have a liner and the prices are very reasonable. I think it comes down to personal preference on looks. I powder coated anthracite to match my jeep's color scheme. Will add a snapshot of mine when I get home.

I kind of like the Nemesis liners better than mine based on design, but I just don't value inner liners enough to spend so much on em. Also, I'm not a huge Ace fan myself, but they were an affordable option back when I bought mine, and before everyone else came out with some.

Nice
Old 03-08-2020, 09:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The ACE do look nice. Price seems about right too. I have their sliders and they have worked pretty well. They flex a bit more than I would like but they have been worked hard.

Quick Reply: Fender liners