Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fender Flares...?

Old 10-21-2008, 07:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender Flares...?

...I am interested in replacing my stock fenders (f/r) w/some aftermarket fenders. I am looking for flat fenders, however, I am running the AEV rear corners and pure jeep sliders/steps..., and I want to make sure that there is no interference w/some new fenders and my current items.

I was really thinking about going w/the pure jeep flat fenders, however, i didn't see them available on their website... does anyone know the status of their fenders..., or does anyone else have any other suggestions? Pics?

Thanks for the assistance.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:04 AM
JK Junkie

Check out River Raiders. Give them a call to check if they will work, but Im pretty sure they will.

http://riverraider.com/ProductsTubefenders.html

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 12-10-2008 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Removed Non-Sponsor Link
Old 10-21-2008, 08:36 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bly109
Check out River Raiders. Give them a call to check if they will work, but Im pretty sure they will.

http://riverraider.com/ProductsTubefenders.html
Those look sweet, and I love the color match option. I was looking at the Xenon ones, but I have definitely changed my mind now!!!

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 12-10-2008 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Removed Non-Sponsor Link
Old 10-21-2008, 08:39 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Choppus
Those look sweet, and I love the color match option. I was looking at the Xenon ones, but I have definitely changed my mind now!!!
They are strong as hell too
Old 10-21-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

thanks for all the replies... i'll keep looking

Quick Reply: Fender Flares...?