Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fender Flare Hardware Question

Old 09-07-2016, 05:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender Flare Hardware Question

Hey everyone

Sorry for the idiotic post here but... I installed smittybilt XRC fenders a few months ago. I love them, but the problem is I recently accepted a new job that is 40 mins one way commute. With the additional travel, as well as personal taste, I decided I would like to have an inner fender again.

I bought ACE inner fenders, which look amazing. The problem is they require 2 of the factory inner fender bolts to install. Why they don't include replacement bolts here is beyond me. I've kept every part I've ever removed or replaced on my JK but have managed to lose these bolts.

I believe there are 8 of these originally and I think they are 10mm but not sure what thread. Does anyone know what thread they are? Or somewhere I can order replacements? I've seen plenty of replacement fender hardware kits but they only seem to include the plastic pieces- I don't need those.

Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply: Fender Flare Hardware Question