Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fender ?

Old 01-21-2012, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender ?

HI all had a minor accident I need to get new fender flares for a jeep 2007 wrangler x (2 door) not sure if I want to go with original oem parts or change all of them, just where does everyone shop for these items and I also need the inside plastic for the rear wheel area. Does anyone know where to get a good parts list for the entire vehicle, thanks in advance

Bill
Old 01-21-2012, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have both rear w/ inter wheel wells and passenger front only . Plus 2 front bumpers for sale... Where you at?
Old 01-21-2012, 06:28 PM
JK Newbie

Look in the For Sale or Freebies billboard all sorts of things people are trying to get rid off after doing mod's to their rig's. If you want to buy them brand new Quadratec has the all the mopar items fenders, inner liners, clips and revits. Not sure what the dealer prices would be for the fenders or liners but the clips and rivets are real close to the same. http://www.quadratec.com/products/pr...er+Flares&c=36

IMO I would check out those billboards. I see people giving things away if you pay to ship or are able to go pick them up.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:51 AM
JK Newbie

Default update

ok got a good look at it today in the day light I need 2 fenders and one bumper and this part that goes on under the flare fender, just what is this part called

Click image for larger version

Name:	141062451.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	268125

Quick Reply: Fender ?