Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

fair price for a new in box premium soft top for 2 door?

Old 04-21-2014, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fair price for a new in box premium soft top for 2 door?

so after months of searching on craigslist i have found out that 99% are JKU soft tops and i came across someone that will ship their new in box soft top for 900. This is the premium 2 door one with tinted windows door surrounds and brackets needed for install. Is this a fair price or should i hold on a little longer?
Old 04-21-2014, 06:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkfsu
so after months of searching on craigslist i have found out that 99% are JKU soft tops and i came across someone that will ship their new in box soft top for 900. This is the premium 2 door one with tinted windows door surrounds and brackets needed for install. Is this a fair price or should i hold on a little longer?
Premium factory two door? Two different ways to approach this...

in that case I would call a couple of dealers and see how much they want for a top you can hopefully count on being legit...then maybe offer 20% off of that price

in general $900 sounds pretty high..I believe the Nextop is the one without the support(s) where the back edge is funded off, I'd look atthat one as it seems to be very popular and looks retry nice IMHO

matthew

Quick Reply: fair price for a new in box premium soft top for 2 door?