Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Factory lift/35s on new Rubicon

Old 12-29-2010, 11:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to a guy who ordered a 2010 Rubicon w/ a lift, 35s and a Warne winch and bumper. I didn't get to talk to him long. He did something different with the shifter too. Hopefully by the 2012s they will have the better options. I like the idea of the Jeep being responsible if something goes wrong on the additions. I don't want to add things to a $35k vehicle just to have a major issue and Jeep say, sorry, not our work!
Old 12-29-2010, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Kahlo in Noblesville has a new 2011 and the "lift package" is right around $12k. Looks to includes:

3 or 4 inch full blown lift kit
front and rear bumpers (no rear tire carrier though)
35's on new black rims

I am guessing a 4wd shop could do the same thing...better equipment...for half that. But it is a good looking Jeep and worth checking out if you get up to the Northside. At $45k plus...they will have it awhile lol.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

http://kahlojeep.com/new_inventory.p...2D078f85d4c68b

I guess you are talking about this one. For some reason it only shows $30K. It doesn't list any specifics on the add-ons. Even on the sticker unless I just missed it. Looks pretty nice though. But $12K is a salty add-on!

Quick Reply: Factory lift/35s on new Rubicon