Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

fabtech lift

Old 04-11-2007, 09:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fabtech lift

does anyone know anything about the fabtech lift for the jk? i can get it through my work but i want to see a reveiw or someone else that has it. does anybody know?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Les Schwab has had mine on order for 5 weeks now and they didnt even know what was with the kit, so if you find something out, let us know.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:26 PM
JK Newbie

Default fabtech

I just found out fabtech has a lift out for jk but it was like a 3 in. lift with coil spacers but my brother just left here after showing me his new 2 door jk x with what the dealer told him was a 5 in. fabtech lift on it. I looked under and every thing looked factory (contol arms upper and lower,trac bar) the coil springs even looked factory except longer. the only thing that doesnt look factory is bump stops,shocks,pitman arm,and that its alot taller than a factory jk. is there more jk fabtech products out there that cant find or is his dealer full of it. I like fabtech lifts and have been waiting for a 3-5 in. with heavy duty control arms adjustable tracbars.....etc. maybe even a long arm kit from them but the wait is killing me espesilly now that he has 1.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

they recommend new drive shafts.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

They installed my 3" and I have the death wobble but havent had time to get it back in there to look at it. Its a fairly decent lift from what I can tell by the parts but I think it needs an adjustable track bar?
Old 02-09-2008, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

so how good is it?

Quick Reply: fabtech lift