Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Or fab tire carrier

Old 08-26-2012, 10:48 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jakegore04
The cable lock idea is great. I'll definitely be buying one of those before I install. Also what kind of gerry cans are those bigred?
They're Rotopax
Old 08-27-2012, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
They're Rotopax
Sorry for the threadjack, but did you have the regular Jerry Can version and you adapted the rotopax to it for more capacity?

I have been vascillating between the rotopax version and the regular Jerry can version for about a month now. Thanks in advance for any lessons learned going that route.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:43 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jeep_n_co

Sorry for the threadjack, but did you have the regular Jerry Can version and you adapted the rotopax to it for more capacity?

I have been vascillating between the rotopax version and the regular Jerry can version for about a month now. Thanks in advance for any lessons learned going that route.
Yes I bought the original can version and bought the rotopax adapter plates from ORFAB direct(cost something like $15 each). I wanted the extra couple inches of space to carry wider pax than the new rotopax-version carrier allows.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
Yes I bought the original can version and bought the rotopax adapter plates from ORFAB direct(cost something like $15 each). I wanted the extra couple inches of space to carry wider pax than the new rotopax-version carrier allows.
Thanks!

End Threadjack.

Quick Reply: Or fab tire carrier