Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

OR-Fab Swing Away Tire Carrier - Question for those of you who have this!!!!!!!

Old 04-09-2012, 11:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine has a tab on the right and a hole on the left near the latch, though I don't know why you'd ever use that one.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:08 PM
JK Junkie

Here is some samples of mine. I got the bolts at Ace Hardware for the holes in carrier as well as the caps for the holes in tailgate. I then used the rustoleum bed liner spray to spray the OR-FAB mounting plate, keyhole mechanism, and TeraFlex CB mount (the spray matches perfectly to OR-FAB's powder coat) The cap where CB cable goes through, I just drilled through cap where I could pull cable and still be very snug so no leaking.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:36 PM
JK Freak

Wow that OR-Fab plate is sick, never seen that! Looks awesome. I would run this setup but I have the jerry can version so it doesn't fit.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:42 PM
JK Junkie

You can run the tramp stamp

Quick Reply: OR-Fab Swing Away Tire Carrier - Question for those of you who have this!!!!!!!