Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Extreme Terrain

Old 03-06-2015, 08:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just received a set of Teraflex sway bar disconnects that I ordered from Quadratec. I attempted to install them and couldn't get them to fit. I called Quadratec tech support and was told that for those I would need to do a little grinding and hammering to get them to fit. I promptly decided to the return them to Quadratec....alas, I am paying for return shipping and a restocking fee...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20150306_221624.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	600073
Old 03-07-2015, 05:18 AM
JK Freak

Amazing..., thank God I read this cause that's some funny shit. Good to know they send exactly what you order even if you don't know what you want!! I'll be sure to use them once I know what it is I want to order!! And to the OP you never know who that 1% really is, you sir are a real prize. Please do us all a favor and sell your jeep so the rest of us don't get associated with you.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm glad I got to amuse u all!!! This is PROB the most exciting thing to happen in ur hillbilly lives!
Old 03-07-2015, 10:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ripa777
I'm glad I got to amuse u all!!! This is PROB the most exciting thing to happen in ur hillbilly lives!
Well, no. Finding that funny smelling black goo in the back yard might be the most exciting thing, you must be number two.... :o
Old 03-07-2015, 10:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hillbilly? There is a variety of guys and girls on here that far exceed that very lifestyle. But, hey. What would we know? You apparently have one up on us all, being you ordered the wrong part and want to blame the company that simply filled your order. And, yeah, we're the dumb people.

Like I said, I'm the 1% you mention. I'll be in SoCal in a couple weeks. We can chat then if you like. I usually stay in Lake Forest off Portola Pkwy. I'd like to school you on my hillbilly ways.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

You did amuse us all very much, thanks!! If you very get out this way I'll buy you a beer! Don't worry I'll order it for you so you get the right thing...
Old 03-07-2015, 11:48 AM
JK Newbie

What in the hell did I just read?
Old 03-07-2015, 05:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Extreme Terrain has remarkable customer service!!!

I was looking for a specific wheel and out of 17 companies I called no one had them in stock. Extreme Terrain did their own distributor search and gave me a call 40 mins later letting me know there were only 7 available in the entire country. ET not only matched the lowest price I found (from a company that didn't have them in stock) but gave me an additional discount equal to my sales tax since I live in PA. To top it off, Free Shipping on all 5 wheels!!!!!

I will always shop with ET and recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Old 03-07-2015, 07:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tripletsi
Extreme Terrain has remarkable customer service!!!

I was looking for a specific wheel and out of 17 companies I called no one had them in stock. Extreme Terrain did their own distributor search and gave me a call 40 mins later letting me know there were only 7 available in the entire country. ET not only matched the lowest price I found (from a company that didn't have them in stock) but gave me an additional discount equal to my sales tax since I live in PA. To top it off, Free Shipping on all 5 wheels!!!!!

I will always shop with ET and recommend them to anyone and everyone!
How dare you call a company! Don't you know every transaction must be done online now?!?!
Old 03-08-2015, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just love the fact that we're the hillbillies, but you're the only one in the thread that has a complete lack of proper grammar and spelling.

Sent from one of the smallest towns in hillbilly Idaho... with banjo music in the background.

Quick Reply: Extreme Terrain