Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Experienced first death wobble

Old 08-30-2010, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Experienced first death wobble

This weekend I was going down Interstate 40 at 70-75 mph in the fast lane and as I was going through the overpass bridge and when I got towards the end of the bridge I experience a death wobble. After pulling off the side of the road everything was fine. The next day I was going down the same interstate but going slower around 65-70 mph in the slow lane and was not accelerating when I came off the over pass bridge where I experienced the first death wobble and nothing happen. On the third day I was in the middle lane going down the same interstate at the same spot i was going 70-72 mph and experienced another wobble but was just lightly keeping my foot off the pedal. The only lift I have on my jeep is a teraflex leveling kit and quick disconnects. And I have not been off roading since I have put it on. Everything else is stock. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Old 08-30-2010, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What year is your JK? How many miles do you have on it?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2008 2dr no more than 55000 miles on it
Old 08-30-2010, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Read through this thread:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t=death+wobble

Quick Reply: Experienced first death wobble