Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Experience with tires through Costco - or anywhere to get KM2's

Old 04-15-2010, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Experience with tires through Costco - or anywhere to get KM2's

I have checked every in store and online retailer I can think of to try and find 285/70-17 KM2's to no avail. Everyone says a couple of weeks at least to get them. Now Costco tells me - no problem 3-4 days, and I am more than a little sceptical of this claim. Does anyone have any experience ordering tires through Costco, or does anyone know of a source for KM2's?

Thanks,
Old 04-15-2010, 08:36 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

when i was running BFG's, i used to get them though costco all the time. great no haggle prices and if you get the tire hazard protection, they will replace em without question. or, at least that had been my experience with them in the past.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went to Discount Tires when they opened in the morning to fine out about KM2's.
Had the tires at their store by 1pm, same day, installed by 3pm, happy ever since.

Quick Reply: Experience with tires through Costco - or anywhere to get KM2's