Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Expedition One rear bumper and tire carrier

Old 11-19-2008, 03:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Expedition One rear bumper and tire carrier

Anyone here have it? Hows it holding up and how do you like it? I'm really interested in it since it retains my factory reciever hitch, the tailgate and tire carrier can be opened at the same time, and it comes with a CB antenna mount. I think it looks half descent as well.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just watching as well. I'm really close to ordering one, but wanted an owner's perspective on it first.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:00 PM
JK Freak

they installed one in the nov or dec issue of four wheeler magazine on their project 'con artist. they gave it a great review and it seemed rather well-built. most likely my future rear bumper/carrier. i'd still like to hear from an actual owner tho
Old 11-20-2008, 03:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, that article is what first brought it to my attention and got me thinking about it, but would still like to hear from someone that actually has it.

Quick Reply: Expedition One rear bumper and tire carrier