Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Expedition One customer service

Old 05-13-2012, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Expedition One customer service

Last fall the weld's on my expedition one tire carrier failed. The spare tire was holding on to the rear bumper by a thread.
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03441.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	316477
I contacted expediiton one, sent them pictures and without hesitation agreed to repair the tire carrier. I removed the tire but never sent it back...life got busy as the holidays approached. In January Expediton one contacted me and was wondering what had happened to my bumper. They wanted to make sure my problem had been taken care of. I finally returned the bumper and tire carrier to them, they fixed the weld, sandblasted and repowdercoated the tire carrier and the rear bumper (I had to pay a discounted rate to have the bumper refinished). Then the bumper was returned to me. They stood by their product and warranty and took care of me. The most impressive thing to me though was that they followed up and contacted me after i dropped the ball on returning the bumper to them, they easily could have forgotten about it and waited to see if I made the effort, but insteat they took the initiative.

Great product and great customer service.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet! Just install one yesterday. Glad they got me covered in case I have a problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-635555786.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	316492
Old 05-13-2012, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been eyeing their front bumpers lately. Makes me want one even more knowing that their customer service is good and proactive!
Old 05-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Im very glad I went with them. Top quality stuff
Old 05-13-2012, 03:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to know, I've been extemely happy with their full width rear carrier, very solid, great mechanism that opens with the tailgate, and no rattles or squeaks like you hear from so many others.

Quick Reply: Expedition One customer service