Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Exhaust...Magnaflow or AFE

Old 05-10-2013, 09:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust...Magnaflow or AFE

i need a lil moar sound from the Rubi...i cant stand not hearing my vehicles exhaust. i want something that sounds good(with no drone) and might help with a lil more MPG but who really cares.lol im lookin at the Magnaflow series and the AFE series....ready set go
Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by GuytonJK13
i need a lil moar sound from the Rubi...i cant stand not hearing my vehicles exhaust. i want something that sounds good(with no drone) and might help with a lil more MPG but who really cares.lol im lookin at the Magnaflow series and the AFE series....ready set go
I have the Magnaflow and have no issues with it. Sounds good. I plan on some RIPP Headers in the future to go with it. 2011 6 Speed Wrangler Sport.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:36 PM
JK Newbie

Default CAI & exhaust

I just got the CAI and high tuck exhaust. Good throttle response, and good sound. Not tinny. 2012 JKU
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	457126   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	457127  
Old 05-12-2013, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've got the magnaflow "off road" exhaust. Sounds bitchin at idle and up to about 2,000 rpm. Then it sounds like a v6 with exhaust. No drone which is a very big plus. Once it breaks in it seems to get quieter.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the MagnaFlow Offroad Pro Series and I love it. It went on very easy and gives a great sound. I definitely recomend it.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:16 AM
JK Newbie

im really leaning towards the magnaflow High Clearance Off-Road "Rockcrawler" Design. i dont plan on rock crawling but i do like the idea of keeping it tucked up and out of the way all nice and clean like.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

the price tag of the AFE is really competitive and i dont see many people going that route so ill probably do that and let everyone know how it turns out fitment wise, sound, and quality.

Quick Reply: Exhaust...Magnaflow or AFE