Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

EVO rock Slider question

Old 06-13-2009, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVO rock Slider question

Im a little confused. Northridge reads bolt on install and evo's website says weld on. Have any of you guys used the rails?? does anyone have a better picture of them then the one on evo's site? I think EVO makes good stuff and would probably pay someone to weld them on but thre is little info out there. Like how hard are they to install and if they are bolt on ill order mine right now lol. Just wondering if any of you guys have them or know anything about them.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

i'm kind of wondering about the install on these myself. i'm about to pull the trigger on the order so i guess i'll just figure it out if nothing else. I hope it doesn't cost me to much to have them installed though.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have them and love them... they are weld on and very very strong.. their are a few threads on here of people installing them... their is also a pic of Mel pulling his rig back upright just using the sliders..with winch attached to them.. very beefy.. highly recommend .. I'm sure you could get someone to weld them on for under 100 bucks.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by blockrockin
i have them and love them... they are weld on and very very strong.. their are a few threads on here of people installing them... their is also a pic of Mel pulling his rig back upright just using the sliders..with winch attached to them.. very beefy.. highly recommend .. I'm sure you could get someone to weld them on for under 100 bucks.

You have one sick jeep man would love to see some more pics of it. How was the evo tube fender install?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Originally Posted by blockrockin

Looks awesome. Love the weldling picture...
Old 07-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Originally Posted by jkfanatic
i'm kind of wondering about the install on these myself. i'm about to pull the trigger on the order so i guess i'll just figure it out if nothing else. I hope it doesn't cost me to much to have them installed though.
PM Sent...
Old 07-05-2011, 10:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Andrew@EVOMFG
Looks awesome. Love the weldling picture...
thanks man ! also thanks for all your help getting all the EVO stuff... i love it.. awesome craftsmanship on the parts ....everything worked out great
Old 07-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

They are weld on . I will have our website fixed.

Quick Reply: EVO rock Slider question