Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

EVO protek skid for manual transmission. anyone has it? comments about it?

Old 03-29-2012, 04:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVO protek skid for manual transmission. anyone has it? comments about it?

so i feel its time for me to start concentrating on armoring up my jk, i've been lucky so far. the EVO protek system looks great and seems to have great coverage. anyone here have it? thoughts about it? do you have to drill the frame to install? input?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:50 PM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have it for the 2012. Not sure what year you have, but there is probably a thread for the pre-2012 system. They will be the same EVO quality. On mine it covers all the vital parts. No need to drill into frame...complete bolt on. Seems well built. Have banged it around a little with no issues.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a 2010, im sure its very similar. thanks.

Quick Reply: EVO protek skid for manual transmission. anyone has it? comments about it?