Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

EVO MFG 4" DoubleD JK Bolt On Long Arm Kit

Old 05-18-2015, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Foxc
Anyone have any experience with this kit? Was it a DIY install??

It would be great to see a few picks of it installed or in action...

The EVO stuff looks awsome...but would like to hear more about it.

thanks...

Im in the process of installing the Evo double throwdown with high clearance long arms which requires the removal of most of the stock control arm mounts and new ones welded in. I have everything cut off and ready for welding which im hiring out. Point is if you take your time and do your research and have safe jack stands you can do it.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Vtwinwilly;4100744]
Originally Posted by Invest2m4

It seems there is very little information on the installation of either of these systems. I found a blog and a forum post from others who had done the install and both said "... there were no instructions in the box!!!" Huh? Seems there's a whole lot of figuring stuff out on your own. I'm not sure if that's an oversight, or by design (i.e., to encourage shade tree mechanics like myself to seek professional installation services). In any event, I typically will refer to the installation manuals just to learn more about a system before I purchase and install it. ...whether I do it myself, or pay someone else to do it.

Thanks again for you help.
Email Mel at EVO and ask him for the installation instructions. They will email it to you. That is what I did when I was looking at this set-up but at the ens decided to go with the Metalcloak 3,5" GC lift with the 6 pack shocks.

Quick Reply: EVO MFG 4" DoubleD JK Bolt On Long Arm Kit