Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Evo gear special

Old 04-18-2012, 07:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This deal has been going on for a while and it's a GREAT deal. If I lived in so Cal I'd have regeared long ago. For comparison, I called around today for shops in my area. They want 1050 for labor alone. I'd still have to purchase gears and overhaul kit for a total of at least $1500 AND I don't believe the quality of work would be as good as ORE. I've been to their shop. These guys are top notch.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm also going to regear soon, and I would've gone ORE, but they need your Jeep for 2 days for the gear install. The Jeep is my DD and coming from Bako, it isn't an option. Probably going to go with Rebel Offroad, they're 100 bucks more and they said they can do it in a day. Rebel uses Motive gears, ORE said they'll use what you pick, but they didn't say if that would affect the price. Can't go wrong with either.

Quick Reply: Evo gear special