Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

EVO Enforcer Install

Old 03-25-2012, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MTG
Right. We didn't try to reinstall the old one since the new one was on its way. I suppose I could see if it would fit/hit the crossover. But I have the EVO Protek skids and its a bit tight working in there.
Did you end up needing the spacers after your aftermarket DS?

Also, I'd love to see a write-up on how you did the installation, I'm thinking about the same kit, myself ('12 2-door rubi, but should be close enough to yours for it to be helpful!)
Old 03-25-2012, 08:11 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ormandj
Did you end up needing the spacers after your aftermarket DS?

Also, I'd love to see a write-up on how you did the installation, I'm thinking about the same kit, myself ('12 2-door rubi, but should be close enough to yours for it to be helpful!)
i'm sure that MTG will chime in to confirm but, i'm pretty sure that he did not need to use spacers.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:05 PM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOL is correct. No exhaust spacers needed. I posted a picture of the jeep flexed up as much as we could and there seemed like there was room to spare. I think it was in the EVO Protek skid thread.

Honestly, you really can't go wrong with this lift. Mel and the rest of the Off Road Evolution crew put out some amazing products! I've PM'd with a couple people that have recently installed this lift and they are just as happy as I am. I think one of the ORE guys has this lift on a 2-door. You should call them up and talk to them.

My write up is well, not writing itself. Sorry my life has been a bit crazy. But I will say that it is pretty straight forward. I have never worked on any of my vehicles in the past and with the help of another forum member was able to put this in myself, and neither one of us had ever installed a lift.

If you have any specific questions or concerns post them up or PM me and I will try to answer them. Who knows, maybe I will work on the write up on my 12 hour drive over to Moab next? Good luck!

Edit: Here is a link to a picture of the clearance... https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=1#post2869065

Last edited by MTG; 03-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Quick Reply: EVO Enforcer Install