Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

EVO Coilovers Help

Old 01-28-2010, 05:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVO Coilovers Help

I am new to this forum and have a question regarding EVO Coilovers. I have a 4dr JK 08 with a BDS 6" Lift (short arm) I am running 37" Grapplers. I really want to go with the EVO Coilovers in the front and new King Springs in the rear with King Reservoir shocks.
I occasionally go 4 wheeling mostly beach riding. My question is should I go for the extra 2,000.00 and install a EVO long arm system or save the cash and stay with the short arm.
I am looking at $6,000.00 for all with installation. $4,000.00 without long arm.
Down the road I might go with 40"s. I figured that since I am doing the coilovers I should suck it up and go all the way. Keep in mind I hardly ever go rock climbing I just like to know it can when I want to.
Thanks,
Old 01-28-2010, 06:17 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

if you're thinking about going 40's, i would definitely recommend the long arms. if you can afford it, i would also recommend the long arms as they will, among other things, improve your on-pavement ride a lot. if cash is a concern, you should be just fine with the short arms.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the help

Quick Reply: EVO Coilovers Help