Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

EVO Bumper

Old 11-23-2011, 10:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally got this bad boy installed. Can't believe I never owned a angle grinder before, made getting this on a breeze. I think the hardest part was getting the 4 outside bolts, those are not easy to get to! This bad boy is heavy (I think the UPS manifest listed total weight of 90lbs). So, it's certainly added a rake to the jeep. But I'll see how it settles out before I worry. Next step, a winch!

Click image for larger version

Name:	evo bumper.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	240616

Name:	evo bumper 1.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	240617

Name:	evo bumper 2.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	240618

overall, this thing is badass. the welds are sexy, the cut in evo decal is awesome, it just looks great. I think my only gripe is more from an aesthetic standpoint, the hardware to attach the stinger is gold, and everything else is black or powdercoated. Also, one of the edges on the stinger mounting plates was missing some powder coating, I'm assuming it came off in shipping or something. Can't fault evo for powdercoating issues though, cuz the bumper and stinger themselves are rock solid, and I'm wicked happy with the finished product. Thanks again to Andrew at EVO for putting up with my stupid questions. You guys are top notch
Old 11-24-2011, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks really good enjoy, EVO makes sum of the best products out there.

Quick Reply: EVO Bumper