Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Is Everything on Back Order?

Old 04-11-2008, 09:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i guess i lucked out on my rails factory ones showed up the next day the mopar acessory sub took about a month though
Old 04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bodyshopboy57
i guess i lucked out on my rails factory ones showed up the next day the mopar acessory sub took about a month though

i consider myself lucky to live in SoCal... where i may not get my orders very fast... but we have some of the best "proving grounds" for this stuff.
(maybe not the snorkles or mud tires...) but still.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Plagued by backorders. Craggar was 5 weeks. Daystar was 2 weeks. Rugged ridge has been 3 months.. still waiting. Have the base winch no RRC yet. Superlift 4" 2 weeks and counting. Mopar Speed control 2 weeks and counting.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had to wait 50 YEARS to get a Jeep so shut up!

LOL
Old 04-12-2008, 10:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by LinkSync
I had to wait 50 YEARS to get a Jeep so shut up!

LOL
hey... i waited 42 years for my first NEW one...

just glad i know it hasnt been stump jumpin or spent the night in a lake somewhere...
i know where its been, and where its going.
i'm gonna have it FOREVER....

Old 04-12-2008, 10:22 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered a 4"superlift with Rockrunner arm from 4wd in Aug 2007. Didn't get it until late Oct. Wrong model they were for a 2006. Reordered and was said to be in stock and waited a month. Canceled the order because thay weren't in stock. Ordered Full Traction 4" in Dac 2007, I knew they were going to be backordered until 1st week in Feb. someone from FT told me. Then they kept telling me next week next week until April. Fthat I canceled and ordered a 4" superlift and it was @ my house within 4 days.
My Teraflex front bumper was back ordered for about 2 months. Fab Four rear bumper was back ordered. I called 4wd to return the bumper and they said it did not ship out yet, cool. As soon as I get off the phone with them(I kidd you not) The delivery company calls me and they have a bumper waiting for me to pick up.
Yeah I dont think companies should advertise until they can ship the products out.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:26 AM
JK Newbie

I also have a brand new 2008 Yamaha R6. I just went bonkers on ordering stuff for it. Not 1 thing was on backorder. This bike is not even 5 months old, and it is a new design. so go figure. Maybe the Aftermarket is a slow as the jeeps themselves

Quick Reply: Is Everything on Back Order?