Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Is Everything on Back Order?

Old 04-10-2008, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hehe get used to waiting with AEV. I'm surprised they didn't kill me with the number of times I called... haha. Worth the wait though - their work is impeccable.
I can hardly wait for their snorkel and lift!
Old 04-10-2008, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Been waiting 5 weeks for my FT trackbars/control arms. No ship date yet.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

been waiting month and half for the full shabang of rugged ridge light guards and 2 weeks for the factory rubicon rails after waiting 2 months for the guy at a to z fabrication to keep screwing me around.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

It is tax return season, plus off roading starts taking off in the spring. Plus most industries are running pretty low inventories. This even applies to raw materials. Every one is counting on a recession. In some ways it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

For non-essential items impulse buying is a major factor. Having items on hand or at least ready to deliver fills the instant gratification part of the equation. Sales will be at least slightly lower if it takes too much time to get the stuff.

Plus Chrysler has finally gotten the wait time down on new JKs. Which means in the last 8 months there are about 60,000 new ones out there. A guy at work just got one in 2.5 weeks.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Add another member to the club. I ordered a set of PJ sliders 2 months ago from Northridge4x4. No clue when they'll ship.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:50 PM
JK Freak

I feel your pain. Waiting for new gear and mods, completely sucks ass.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

So basically the answer is YES , join the crowd
Old 04-11-2008, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Whats Next
Been waiting over a month for my 3 Inch BLACK DIAMOND LIFT, 4WD said that It should be here tomorrow or friday... MAN I HOPE SO.

IT CAME TODAY..
Old 04-11-2008, 08:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Whats Next
IT CAME TODAY..
wish i could say the same... but i'm in the wait crowd too.

I kinda just dont let it bother me anymore, when it shows up, it shows up... sometimes its even faster than i expected.

its like waiting for the plumber, when you really need to "go".... the longer you wait, the longer it is... he gets there and your the last job for his day.
BUT...
if you get the mind set, to say "screw it" and "go about your business"... i bet you money that sucker shows up as soon as you get started.

and it works for anything... no matter what... waiting for a phone call, waiting for the pizza chick....
just DO.... go about your life... why waste time on something you cant do anything about....?

if your mother in law catches you and the ol' lady "playing with the duct tape" (or whatever you were putting off..) then WHOOPIEDOOOO...
Live life.... love you jeep... have fun while we are still able.
life is short, eat dessert first.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by greasemonkey85
been waiting month and half for the full shabang of rugged ridge light guards and 2 weeks for the factory rubicon rails after waiting 2 months for the guy at a to z fabrication to keep screwing me around.
i have the heavy duty rails from the factory they have a little more of an aggressive look the rubi rails are kinda plain

Quick Reply: Is Everything on Back Order?