Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Evap replace cost

Old 03-24-2010, 08:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evap replace cost

Is it cost a lot
Old 03-24-2010, 08:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rhino4bs@yahoo.com
Is it cost a lot
Not so much it do

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stock-jk-tech-12/charcoal-canister-cost-47353/#post590910

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stock-jk-tech-12/evaporative-canister-36265/
Old 03-24-2010, 09:01 PM
JK Super Freak

and once you do, relocate it up above the rear axle. it only take 3 nuts and washers with the stock bolts. jump on the OE mounting plate and drill 3 holes in the rear tub to mount it to.

use this thread as a guide.

things i changed about mine were i got some fuel line to replace the hard plastic line for the hose that runs to the right side of the evap canister (its also the hose that goes to the top of the gas tank). just pull the fittings off of the old hose and put them on the fuel line that you'll need to get, i think it was 3/8 or something and use some hose clamps to secure the ends.

you can flatten the plate and then hook the evap canister on before you bolt it up, its allot easier this way.

PM me if you have any questions
Old 03-25-2010, 03:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Well, I just replace mine last week after it disappeared one day. $50 for the can, $12 for the valve, and don't forget the o-ring gasket for $2. I say don't forget because the parts counter didn't know about it when I ordered the can, so I had to go back.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

, Get it!?? This guy is funny!

Quick Reply: Evap replace cost