Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

ESP ABS Shut off

Old 07-10-2013, 09:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default cool

I like the idea of the momentary switch, so that on next start you don't have to do anything.

Someone who does this next please post a write up w/some photos!
Old 09-13-2013, 07:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick question. If I install this switch, do I have to turn the Jeep off to get it to turn back on or can I just flip the switch? Where I wheel there is a lot of changing from deep sandy washes, deep sand hills we have to climb, and rock. Basically I would like to engage/disengage the ESP much like an ARB or E-Locker.

Last edited by Philip *AZ*; 09-13-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nope, once the circuit is broken the module is off. The only way to turn it back on is by making sure that the circuit is complete again before you restart your JK. I have done this mod but I used the factory switch bank for my button. Here is my write up: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-w...e-pics-284525/

I have found it so much easier to ride in any off-road conditions with it all disabled.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:48 AM
JK Freak

Ok cool! Thanks JW!!

Quick Reply: ESP ABS Shut off