Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

enigine code PO13a o2 sensor / with ripp supercharger?

Old 03-24-2010, 05:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default enigine code PO13a o2 sensor / with ripp supercharger?

hi Ive been getting the code " P013a - O2 Sensor 1/2 Slow Response - Rich To Lean " i have a ripp supercharger and I'm guessing it has something to do with the supercharger... the check engine light comes on about 30 mins after Ive been driving when i give it some boost... just wondering if any one had any ideas.. i seem to remember i read somewhere about putting a spacer in the o2 sensor to push it out alittle.. but just wondering if anyone had any experience with this.. or maybe i need a different map program ? thanks
Old 03-24-2010, 05:21 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 169 Likes on 144 Posts

If it's supercharger related, I think the folks at RIPP would be your best bet. They have put a lot of research into their stuff.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah i have sent them a email and was just waiting to hear back.. just thought i would see if anyone else had a idea.

Quick Reply: enigine code PO13a o2 sensor / with ripp supercharger?