Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

element door owners... does anyone know how thick the spacers for the factory mirrors

Old 06-26-2011, 08:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by higgins14

thanks for the offer... it looks mine will be in the mail soon. it never ceases to amaze me about how awesome random strangers over the internet can be when you share a common interest! gossamer seems like a good guy, i figured the spacers would eventually find their way to my mail box. i understand that people get busy, and its pretty easy for little things to slip you mind. i sent him a pm stating that there was no real rush while my jeep was in the body shop... if it were me on his end, i would have known that i had a few days to send them out and then it would have totally slipped my mind.

did you paint your doors to match using factory matched paint, or did you powder coat them? My jeep is black, but the finish on the doors is kind of a semi-gloss. i am debating either paining them factory duplicolor, or bed lining the doors and my wheels.
I powdercoat all my exterior accessories. No problem, I've got so much great info from this site, just passin it on brother!

Quick Reply: element door owners... does anyone know how thick the spacers for the factory mirrors