Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ebay Fenders : BLK FLAT STYLE FRONT+REAR FENDER FLARES KIT COVER 4PC 07-14 JEEP WRANG

Old 08-27-2014, 02:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Matches
Yes, there are others, and I am one of them. This is just another Chinese company stealing what the US company developed and selling it cheap. This affects all of us in one way or another. I do not condone, nor will I ever buy a cheap obvious knockoff. This type of acceptance puts our companies out of business or forces them to move.
Agreed.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jadmt
I agree 100% that is why I try and support the companies that stick it out over here even if they are more. I routinely pay more for US products when given a chance. I figure if I don't they too will be forced by the gubement to move overseas.
Makes sense. I see your point.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It really makes a difference. Buying American keeps Americans employed so they can earn money to buy whatever your company sells. Buy Chinese and no one is buying your company's stuff. I will research to buy american on every single thing I buy. 2 countries I avoid at all costs? Korea and China. They don't play on a fair field and will get very few of my dollars.

I make buying American my life's work/hobby. My Jeep has 99.9% American made add-ons.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Goeagles88
It really makes a difference. Buying American keeps Americans employed so they can earn money to buy whatever your company sells. Buy Chinese and no one is buying your company's stuff. I will research to buy american on every single thing I buy. 2 countries I avoid at all costs? Korea and China. They don't play on a fair field and will get very few of my dollars.

I make buying American my life's work/hobby. My Jeep has 99.9% American made add-ons.
I will drink an American made drink to that!
Old 08-27-2014, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

His part number is a Bushwacker Flat Fender number.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RUBINOT
His part number is a Bushwacker Flat Fender number.
Now that's a score if that's the case

Quick Reply: Ebay Fenders : BLK FLAT STYLE FRONT+REAR FENDER FLARES KIT COVER 4PC 07-14 JEEP WRANG