Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ebay Fenders : BLK FLAT STYLE FRONT+REAR FENDER FLARES KIT COVER 4PC 07-14 JEEP WRANG

Old 08-27-2014, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay Fenders : BLK FLAT STYLE FRONT+REAR FENDER FLARES KIT COVER 4PC 07-14 JEEP WRANG

Has anybody tried these ebay fenders? Blk Flat Style Front Rear Fender Flares Kit Cover 4pc 07 14 Jeep Wrangler 4DR JK | eBay

Just wondering how they look installed.Click image for larger version

Name:	$_12.JPG
Views:	611
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	573237
Old 08-27-2014, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They look just like the bushwackers installed. Exact same design.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well scrolling through his feedback seems he sells a lot of copies... Majority seem to like the products. One feedback on the flares said some fitment issues and missing parts. Guess it's up to you if they are worth the gamble.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:46 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

I bet they are made in china or some other US job stealing place. I think BW are US made but could be wrong.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:53 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jadmt
I bet they are made in china or some other US job stealing place. I think BW are US made but could be wrong.
lol. That's funny. They aren't job stealing countries. US government is just ignorant and won't lower the taxes in businesses. Businesses move to other countries on their own because of the ignorance in out government. It's more like the US is job killing rather than other countries job stealing.

But back on topic if they fit, look good and you like them then get them. Sure a hell of a lot cheaper then the exact same product with the name stamped on it.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:03 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
lol. That's funny. They aren't job stealing countries. US government is just ignorant and won't lower the taxes in businesses. Businesses move to other countries on their own because of the ignorance in out government. It's more like the US is job killing rather than other countries job stealing.

But back on topic if they fit, look good and you like them then get them. Sure a hell of a lot cheaper then the exact same product with the name stamped on it.
I agree 100% that is why I try and support the companies that stick it out over here even if they are more. I routinely pay more for US products when given a chance. I figure if I don't they too will be forced by the gubement to move overseas.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

China basically owns the US, so isn't it a wash?
Old 08-27-2014, 02:30 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by sillybubba
China basically owns the US, so isn't it a wash?
Not in my mind. Hopefully there are other like minded souls out there.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not in my mind. Hopefully there are other like minded souls out there.
Yes, there are others, and I am one of them. This is just another Chinese company stealing what the US company developed and selling it cheap. This affects all of us in one way or another. I do not condone, nor will I ever buy a cheap obvious knockoff. This type of acceptance puts our companies out of business or forces them to move.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

I could be way off, but the last time I checked the numbers, China only owns like 8% of our national debt. I agree that our debt is crazy sky high, but it's not all to China.

On a production stand point they out produce us by a long ways. However, there are many factors contributing to this, including cost of labor, taxes, and environmental regulation, but on the other hand I am a big fan of paved roads and bridges, clean air and water, and getting paid decent money at my job, so what can you do?

On a purchasing stand point, especially with Jeep parts, I do my best to buy American. I figure if if comes down to buying a Chinese part now versus waiting a little bit to get an American part, if it's not something I need right away, and there is a quality America made version available, I will wait.

Just my two cents.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Ebay Fenders : BLK FLAT STYLE FRONT+REAR FENDER FLARES KIT COVER 4PC 07-14 JEEP WRANG