Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

e disco light on please hear me out and help!!

Old 01-24-2012, 07:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e disco light on please hear me out and help!!

ok so i put a teraflex 2.5 buget boost on my unlimited rubicon and also added a 1/2 inch spacer upfront to compensate for the weight of the winch and bumper. when i tried unlocking the sway bar the light flashed and has never turned off since. all connections to the e disco look fine i tried disconnecting the battery and its still flashing. the sway bar still seems to be locked. what i beileve it is is the sway bar links are too short, is that possible ? i did put the rear ones in front and the new ones in back , but because of that extra spacer i think the links are just too short. could this be the issue or am i totally wrong. thanks for the help!!
Old 01-24-2012, 07:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is no sensor for the location of the say bar in its rotation, so the short links i dont see being the issue. Check the connection at the plug. Physically unsnap it and pull it off. Make sure its seated properly when you put it back on.

If this doesnt work, there is a disassembly thread somewhere around here, unfortunately i am having no luck in finding it.

I had the same issue, I disabled the light with my procal, took it to the shop and tore it all the way down.
Even the electronics package, which is not recommended.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:02 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok ill try it today , thanks for the info

Quick Reply: e disco light on please hear me out and help!!