Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

E-Autogrilles Sliders

Old 06-21-2016, 06:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Autogrilles Sliders

Figured I'd check these guys out, see how the quality was at their price point, & post a review. Picked them up off of Amazon and had them delivered in a few days. Description states they are 2" diameter with a .012 wall thickness.

After unboxing them they are heavy and seem like they are made pretty well. Some of the welds were so-so appearance-wise but honestly you don't really notice them with the texured black powder coating. There were 2 tiny spots underneath where there were blems in the coating but you can hardly see it and I wasn't concerned. Folks that like their stuff perfect could just hit them with some spray bedlinerand you'd never notice.

All things considered they look really nice. At first i was stumped because there were no bolts included but then I realized they mount underneath around the two round body mounts and you use the existing bolts that are already there. Installing them was very simple and they fit perfectly without any issues. They are super solid when stepping on them and don't flex or move at all...just have to see how they hold up offroad. All in all I'm pretty happy with the purchase and for $238.00 the price was good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EAG Sliders.PNG
Views:	142
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	650326Click image for larger version

Name:	20160616_075525.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	650327Click image for larger version

Name:	20160616_075530.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	650328
Old 06-21-2016, 01:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad you like them. They look good. I'm personally a weld on frame or bolt on frame kinda guy. Mounting to the body is not my thing. Looks great!!!!!

Quick Reply: E-Autogrilles Sliders