Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dynomax Super Turbo and Bumper Guard Question

Old 10-27-2015, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Dynomax Super Turbo and Bumper Guard Question

After going thru what seems like a million exhaust sound clip videos on YouTube and going thru thousands of member reviews, I think I decided on getting the Dynomax Super Turbo dual setup. The price is right and its a easy bolt on. I'm not looking for a loud exhaust by any means and I can not stand the fart can mufflers you hear nowadays. This seems like a good choice. Anything to get rid of the huge garage can sicking out below my Jeep. (although it seems that this setup isnt much better...)

Anyways, that's not what this question is about. I have a Redrock rear bumper gaurd on my JK.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	628575

Could someone with this muffler setup chime in and help my with dimensions to see if this would interfere with my guard? Maybe have the 0,0 point be the middle of the hitch and go to center point of the exhaust tips. That should make the dimensions easy to decipher.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-29-2015, 04:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really? No one has this setup?
Old 10-29-2015, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of guys avoid dual setups because they take up more room and generally get damaged when rock crawling. As far as sound the super turbo sounds very nice on a v6 engine. I have run flowmaster, magnaflow, and dynomax. And the dynomax was my favorite.

Quick Reply: Dynomax Super Turbo and Bumper Guard Question