Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dynomax - Not too happy!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
Who knows maybe the UPS driver owns a Jeep too?!?! He may be enjoying a new muffler!!
Now THATS some funny sh*t !!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
Sounds like UPS may have some responsibility here... why would it be thrown in the yard and not placed by the door? I am sure 4WheelParts and Dynomax will get it worked out for you.

Who knows maybe the UPS driver owns a Jeep too?!?! He may be enjoying a new muffler!!
That would be so sweet but seriously... sweet

To the OP, that sucks a big one. I use to work for UPS and I would always see packaging fail and we would find the item just smashed all to shit. Usually, UPS takes damaged good very seriously and never sends it out. But, that was also 8 years ago. regardless, you should have no problem getting a new muffler. Sucks they won't pay you for your wasted time.

Last edited by ninjajmoney; 02-12-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hawkdriver1108
Im sure they appreciate your post. From what you said, it sounds like they are trying to handle it. Great idea...try to piss them off blasting the company. That will show'em! To each his own.

"Blasting the company and piss them off" really? I would want to know if my employees treated my customers and their money with blatant disregard. The first error on the wrong part should have been reason enough to make sure that they did what was needed to make things right.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rubicon John
"Blasting the company and piss them off" really? I would want to know if my employees treated my customers and their money with blatant disregard. The first error on the wrong part should have been reason enough to make sure that they did what was needed to make things right.
Cool man....Good Luck and Happy Jeepin!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Hawkdriver1108
Cool man....Good Luck and Happy Jeepin!
Thanks...
Old 02-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This just popped up on my Google feed, and I checked my PM's to see if I missed one from you, didn't see one.
I will now be monitoring this thread to make sure it gets resolved.

Originally Posted by Rubicon John
I called 4 Wheel Parts when I got home and they are taking it up with Dynomax and UPS for me tomorrow morning. I'm not sure why they would ship this without a box.

Since I work in a customer-centric field, I try to be as understanding as possible. Two strikes in one order doesn't help in repeat business or brand equity.

I know Dynomax is a sponsor on here and we'll see how they choose to resolve this. Even if it's a "mall crawling" muffler.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:00 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dynomax
This just popped up on my Google feed, and I checked my PM's to see if I missed one from you, didn't see one.
I will now be monitoring this thread to make sure it gets resolved.
Thank you!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe the box was falling apart and UPS just slapped the ticket on the muffler and tossed it around. I have a dynomax under my driver side seat, and I love it!
Old 02-14-2013, 03:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I ship roughly 30 packages a day from my company. I have also dealt with Dynomax on my exhaust and they were awesome.

Not really sure how the "good Christians" makes any sense in this thread.

Anyway, back to UPS.

They handle packages with no care of what it is at all. If the packaging comes apart, they will just stick a new label iif they can, or just tape up the packaging the best they can. I have seen boxes show up, with all kinds of crazy tape from the box being ripped apart, and the delivered box is empty. Crazy, yes
Old 02-14-2013, 03:30 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 11REDJK

Not really sure how the "good Christians" makes any sense in this thread.

^This.

Let's keep religion and politics out of our normal sub-forums before they become pools of smoldering feces.

Quick Reply: Dynomax - Not too happy!