Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dynomax 39510 Exhaust - Does it hang lower than stock?

Old 03-24-2015, 06:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynomax 39510 Exhaust - Does it hang lower than stock?

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question. I am thinking of replacing my stock exhaust with a Dynomax 39510. The only thing that concerns me is that from the pictures, it looks like it hangs lower than the stock muffler. I have already banged up my stock one...not sure I would want to run something that hangs lower. Anybody have experience with this one? http://www.dynomax.com/dual-2-5-axle...o-muffler.html

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matador
Old 03-24-2015, 06:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My friend runs that, Ill try to get a pic up in the next few days. But, ya it does hang lower, hes a mall crawler and happy about it, but if you took it on any trail you would most likely ding it pretty good!

I have the dynomax crawler model and its pretty hard to ding up and has close to the same sound.

Quick Reply: Dynomax 39510 Exhaust - Does it hang lower than stock?