Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dynatrac Disappointment

Old 12-06-2013, 06:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im running PR axles too and was very happy to see Dynatrac is taking care of you!! Hopefully there was a bad run of your original parts and the new ones last FOREVER!!
Old 12-06-2013, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I also am running a PR44 and pro steers that I got from David at Northridge. I have been extremely happy after 3 years and have no reason to believe that will change. Always great to see a company put out a great product and stand behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2014, 06:04 AM
JK Freak

Final update, I installed the new ProSteers this weekend and wow. I can say the Jeep drives better then when I put the pr44 on, which makes me wonder was there a problem with them originally? I am very pleased with Dynatracs handling of the issue and their patience. I did not have a chance to install the new joints right away because of plowing third shift and working full time first shift. The city I live in is ranked number one in the country for snow fall so far, leaving my jeep parked in the garage for the last month, and no spare time. But mother nature gave us a break this week.

Thanks again Jennifer at Dynatrac for the customer service and patience.

Quick Reply: Dynatrac Disappointment