Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dynatrac D60s with AEV 3.5 lift

Old 08-26-2022, 08:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Dynatrac D60s with AEV 3.5 lift

Hello- I am finally upgrading my 2015 axles, as I was not nice to my stock ones, and the tubes are bent. I want to eventually run 40s (a ways out), and for now will be running 37s. I want to go ahead and get the D60s from Dynatrac, and not worry about upgrading ever again. They will need new wheels, but ok. Has anyone run D60s with the AEV lift and stock control arms? I don't want to do all that now, but will be switching to a long arm in the future. Any input would be appreciated.
Old 08-26-2022, 09:13 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,695 Posts

You should really look at the Fusion 4x4 axles if you're going to spend that kinda money. I have a PR44 front and a PR60 full float rear. I can't say I've had any DT product I thought was the complete snizzle....including 2 sets of their BJs. My rear axle currently has a leak where the tube and pumpkin meet. Axle has under 10k miles on it. lol. Whatever. I'd take that fusion set up any day.

I also think you're asking a lot out of factory arms with 37s. 3.5" lift and 37s definitely seems to be the point at which you need to reposition the axles a bit to stretch the wheelbase back out and get the tires further from the edges of the wheel wells.

Last edited by resharp001; 08-26-2022 at 09:34 AM.

Quick Reply: Dynatrac D60s with AEV 3.5 lift