Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dynatrac D60 in rear on '12 JK

Old 07-26-2015, 07:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynatrac D60 in rear on '12 JK

Ok so just driving along on paved roads, no 4 hi or low...

I'm I naked a medium tight turn/uturn I occasionally get the yellow traction light come on

It also happened just once when I was going up hill and have it a bit more throttle than necessary, that time the ABS light came on briefly

Any suggestions? It has never happened before
Old 07-26-2015, 03:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Has nothing to do with the axle. It is probably your steering wheel not being centered. If it is, then you likely didn't use a Procal to tell the computer that there is a new center.

Other possible thing would be a bad sensor, but since it happens when turning, that tells me it is likely a steering wheel related issue. Regardless, check and clean the sensors and tone rings.
Old 07-26-2015, 04:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Dead center your steering wheel / clock spring. Also, make sure your axles are centered side to side .

Quick Reply: Dynatrac D60 in rear on '12 JK