Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dynatrac 60 EPS, ABS Lights on

Old 10-23-2012, 08:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynatrac 60 EPS, ABS Lights on

I recently purchased a 2007 Jk with Dynatrac prorock 60 front end (stub hubs).. all the lights in the jeep were working (basically all off) and my cruise control was also working perfect.... i brought my jeep to a friend to change the messed up rotor n caliper, and now the EPS BA, EPS, and ABS lights are all on and the cruise control doesn't work... Is this normal? a quick fix?.....and now there is a clicking sound coming from the passenger side, could he have installed the hub wrong??? would that not be simple? ALSO, i have a PCS hydraulic steering and i'm unfamiliar with how to tighten the front end so there is NO play in the wheel.....

I apologize if they are stupid questions, i've been out of offroading for around 7 years, and I wanted to get back into it, i'm only familiar with tj's and i never ran hydraulic steering and never had hubs.... any help would be greatly appreciated.... once i have all my evo gear ordered n installed i'll post pics!!! DISCOUNTS from EVO for forum members???? LOL cheers all!

Last edited by trufffster; 10-23-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:57 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by trufffster
I recently purchased a 2007 Jk with Dynatrac prorock 60 front end (stub hubs).. all the lights in the jeep were working (basically all off) and my cruise control was also working perfect.... i brought my jeep to a friend to change the messed up rotor n caliper, and now the EPS BA, EPS, and ABS lights are all on and the cruise control doesn't work... Is this normal? a quick fix?.....and now there is a clicking sound coming from the passenger side, could he have installed the hub wrong??? would that not be simple? ALSO, i have a PCS hydraulic steering and i'm unfamiliar with how to tighten the front end so there is NO play in the wheel.....

I apologize if they are stupid questions, i've been out of offroading for around 7 years, and I wanted to get back into it, i'm only familiar with tj's and i never ran hydraulic steering and never had hubs.... any help would be greatly appreciated.... once i have all my evo gear ordered n installed i'll post pics!!! DISCOUNTS from EVO for forum members???? LOL cheers all!
As far as the lights go, I'd first check the steering wheel to make sure it is centered. If centered, I'd move to the wheel speed sensor connections to ensure they are properly connected.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Please call me. I'd like to find out more of what you've done. We should be able to get your issue figured out.
Scott
425-917-2361
Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

Ok I'll call tomoro... I think I found out my steerung problem, my buddy took it out and smashed in the hydraulic stabilizer... Was going to get a skid for it, but Ild like to find a proper conversion to place it 'above' the tie rod. I'll be callin dynatrac tomoro, hopefully figure something out.... Also not sure what he did but there is a 'clicking' sound when driving comin from passenger side hub or axle... Needless to say IM NOT PLEASED!
Old 11-07-2012, 06:38 AM
JK Newbie

Should have followed through on your original plan and bought a better Jeep.

Quick Reply: Dynatrac 60 EPS, ABS Lights on