Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dvd player in 2014 JKUR?

Old 05-08-2014, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dvd player in 2014 JKUR?

So, since this is my primary vehicle for taking my kids on road trips, I'm looking for a DVD player option to keep them occupied. Obviously (because of hard top / soft top) an overhead type unit won't work. So I'm looking to install something in the factory headrests (saddle brown leather). I know there are replaceable headrest options available, but nothing that will match the saddle brown. I'd go with black as a last resort since the interior is half black. I'd like for them to each have their own independent DVD player with wireless headphones because they watch different things (5yo boy and 6yo girl). Does anyone have any experience or recommendations? Crutchfield wasn't much help...
Old 06-08-2015, 05:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SigEp418
So, since this is my primary vehicle for taking my kids on road trips, I'm looking for a DVD player option to keep them occupied. Obviously (because of hard top / soft top) an overhead type unit won't work. So I'm looking to install something in the factory headrests (saddle brown leather). I know there are replaceable headrest options available, but nothing that will match the saddle brown. I'd go with black as a last resort since the interior is half black. I'd like for them to each have their own independent DVD player with wireless headphones because they watch different things (5yo boy and 6yo girl). Does anyone have any experience or recommendations? Crutchfield wasn't much help...
EBay

The cables run through the seat back - power behind the cigarette lighter

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20150608_213112.png
Views:	121
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	614124

Quick Reply: Dvd player in 2014 JKUR?