Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

DRL instead of Headlights

Old 04-21-2015, 04:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DRL instead of Headlights

Is there a way to set the DRL to turn on instead of the Headlights when unlocking our vehicle? I have the Off Road LED Headlights and its so bright that it blinds people when I unlock my doors. I prefer the halo to turn on instead. Flashpaq I think doesnt have that option. 2014 jku
Old 04-21-2015, 07:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

with the procal and the flashpaq you can change your DRL settings to signals or markers so the head lights don't turn on, not sure if it shuts off your head lights when arming/disarming your Jeep. You may want to check the settings on your info center on the the dash. I know you can change a few items like horn sounds and beeps when you lock/unlock the Jeep, might be a way to turn off the lights as well. Thats where I would start.

Quick Reply: DRL instead of Headlights