Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Drag Link Flip Re-do...Currie RJ to Synergy

Old 12-26-2015, 08:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drag Link Flip Re-do...Currie RJ to Synergy

I've been unhappy with the handling and bump steer since I installed my Off-Road Evolution Enforcer 3" kit with a Currie Currect-Lync system. Shortly after installing the kit I installed the full Currie Currect-Lync setup, and a Currie track bar relocation bracket (weld-on). A few weeks ago I got frustrated enough to start measuring and determined that the Currie bracket only repositions the track bar up by 2".

I ordered up a new Synergy bracket, which is a full 3" relocation, and proceeded to cut, grind, and wrench on my JK for a few hours. The results are in, over the 55mph sweeping corners on my commute to work the Jeep now tracks straighter (they aren't the smoothest roads), and it corners flatter as well. I'm honestly impressed with how much of a difference that inch makes for the Track Bar Position, and happy I went through with this mod.

I did relocate my Fox steering stabilizer as well, not super happy with the angle it sits at - as it seems to slightly bind as the tie-rod moves further from the axle during steering, but the steering feel is great, so I'm leaving it as you see in the pics!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Synergy 1.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	501.3 KB
ID:	632884Click image for larger version

Name:	Synergy 3.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	461.4 KB
ID:	632885

Quick Reply: Drag Link Flip Re-do...Currie RJ to Synergy