Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Drag Link Flip kit

Old 04-03-2013, 09:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aaronstephen
The Synergy kit looks like a pain in the a$$ to install compared to the evo kit. Is it really worth the extra pain of install to go with this particular kit?
There's no difference.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:29 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kny21

Not a jam nut. Synergy uses threaded sleeves with a pinch bolt. That way you can adjust without disco'ing the tie rod end.
Ah ok I'm not familiar with there products and it looked loose. Just trying to prevent an accident.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aaronstephen
With the Teraflex one what is the other bar in the kit? Also, why is there a need to weld with this one?
The other bar braces the drop bracket, this prevents it from tearing/damaging where it mounts. Also it's stiffens the frame up in the front. There is a bracket that needs to be welded on the passenger side of the frame for the brace bar to bolt into. These can be used in a 3"/4" or taller lift.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Bumping. What did you go with Aaron?

I'm about to purchase one of the kits also. Not sure if I'm going to go with Evo, Synergy, RK.

I have the Synergy tie rod and really like it. I like the price on the Evo so far.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm about to purchase the synergy. Looks the best from what I can see. Also they have the tie rod kit which ill purchase next.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 05-14-2013, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm using the Rubicon Express Drag Link and it's great. Then a Ruff Stuff 1.5" Tie Rod with GM 1 Ton offset ends. It's beefy and easily adjustable.

Sent from my NOTE II on Sprint using JK-Forum
Old 05-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Former Vendor

The Synergy kit is an excellent option. PM us if you would like any pricing on this kit. The Synergy tie rod is also an excellent upgrade since the stock tie rod can easily bend.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

I will probably deal with Northridge4x4 in Canada as they offer free shopping, and I don't have to deal with import and brokerage fees.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ChesterJFK
I'm about to purchase the synergy. Looks the best from what I can see. Also they have the tie rod kit which ill purchase next.

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
The Synergy kit is an excellent option. PM us if you would like any pricing on this kit. The Synergy tie rod is also an excellent upgrade since the stock tie rod can easily bend.
Thanks guys! I'm going to order the Synergy. That's what my mod shop recommended too.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've went with the Synergy Tie rod and Drag link, great product really happy with it especially the tie rod. Install on the drag link is easy just need that 13/16's drill bit for the knuckle.

Quick Reply: Drag Link Flip kit